Terms and conditions
Multiple Minds Ltd website usage terms and conditions
The term ‘Multiple Minds Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Event Terms and Conditions
‘Delegate’ means any individual, firm or company, which makes the booking with Multiple Minds Ltd.
‘Event’ means the relevant Multiple Minds workshop or event that the delegate is booking.
1.1 Places can only be confirmed when Multiple Minds Ltd receives full payment of the Event fee. Once payment has been received a confirmation of booking will be issued.
2.1 Payment is only accepted by credit/debit card, cheque or BACS transfer and must be received in full in advance of the Event date.
3.1 Delegates can cancel participation, in writing to Multiple Minds Ltd, with the following terms: 7 days or less prior to workshop date: no refund; More than 7 days prior to the workshop date: full refund.
3.2 If an Event is cancelled by Multiple Minds Ltd a full refund will be made. We will not refund any other costs you may incur as a result of this cancellation.
4.1 Multiple Minds reserves the right to reschedule, postpone, cancel, modify or change any aspect or part of the Event and will endeavour to inform all delegates as soon as is practicable should this be necessary.
4.2 If a speaker booked for an Event is unable to attend for any reason then Multiple Minds Ltd reserves the right to arrange for another speaker who in the opinion of Multiple Minds has the relevant experience.
5.1 Multiple Minds Ltd will not be responsible for loss or damage to personal property by theft or otherwise during the Event.
5.2 Multiple Minds Ltd shall not be liable for any loss, damage, injury or expense incurred or suffered by a Delegate through attendance at the Event and which is due to circumstances outside the control of Multiple Minds Ltd.
5.3 The sole responsibility of Multiple Minds Ltd is to ensure that an Event is conducted by person(s) with the relevant experience and Multiple Minds accepts no responsibility or liability for the content of an Event (including all papers and materials that may be distributed to Delegates). Any opinions expressed at an Event by the speaker are those of the speaker and not Multiple Minds Ltd.
5.4 To the extent permitted by law the liability of Multiple Minds Ltd and presenting speaker(s) in respect of any claims arising out of the Event shall be limited to the amount of fee paid by the Delegate to attend the Event.
Multiple Minds Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Multiple Minds Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from February 2016.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.